Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kimbella Speaks..


Girlfriend/Baby Momma of rapper Juelz Santana..Kimbella talk about how she was portrayed on the "Love & Hip Hop" show. She sat and spoke with Necole Bitchie..

Kimbella may sometimes be portrayed as the evil villainess of "Love & Hip Hop," but the fiery hellraiser spoke to Necole Bitchie about her image and what her initial expectations were when she joined the show this season.



"Of course it wasn’t what I expected. I don’t think there was any way I really could’ve been prepared for it but I’m really happy," she said. "But I do wish I wasn’t as nice as I was. I wish I would’ve shown my more aggressive side."
But, as the interviewer points out, Kimbella's been in numerous fights on the show.
"Yes but that’s what I mean. People take my kindness for weakness," Kimbella adds. "I don’t judge anybody. Basically people pre-judge me. And watching it, I realize I should’ve had my guard up with each individual. I’m not as nice as they made me seem. Anything that comes my way, I do not back down. I hold my own. I don’t care who you are, I’m gonna fight for who I am, take it or leave it. Some of the girls wanted to judge me and they didn’t know me and it’s pitiful."
The model announced in the season finale that she's expecting her second child with rapper Juelz Santana.

Maaaan.. Kimbella brought the heat on this years show, plus she bad as hell. She got that fiestyness to her.. All cray chicks got that.. uhhh.. ehh.. WELP.. Kimbella looks like she fits the bill.



......IM OUT