Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sean Kingston/Maliah Michel..Christmas Pics


First of lemme say yall know I LOVE Maliah.. no secret BUT// this nicca Sean Kingston is courting her like SHYT.. and guess what.. I DONT BLAME THE NICCA EITHER.. I would be doing the EXACT same thing if I was in the niccas position...TRICKIN OR NOT.. BUT.. I bet you chick at home dont look like Maliah.. go ahead.. Look at her.. I'll wait. The bama is recruiting and what a better catch that Maliah.. wayment..


He getting the ole seal of approval from Mom's too.. Now if you deal with a woman who comes from a close family and has any sense of morals you know you gotta get to moms.. if it dont matter chances are you dont want that chick but.. anyhoo.. Do Ya THING YOUNGSTA...



Aye.. Yall niccas might laugh but Sean got $$$ and he bout to sign a free agent ala the Knicks and Amare.. look at the stoutness.. I dunno.