Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NFL Sunday Ticket coming to the PS3???


YEP..It's True. You can get the NFL Sunday Ticket on your PS3. Now you dont have to worry about signing up for Direct TV (which I almost did) to see your favorite team, if your not in your home state. *points at myself* GO SKINS!!! *puts on John Beck jersey* But for $339.95 the Sunday Ticket is yours. Does it sound like alot, maybe but its only $5 more than what Direct TV Subscribers get it for. If you are already a Sunday Ticket subscriber, you can get it for $50 on your PS3 and use it as an extra receiver. NIIIICE!!!! Looks like I will be getting my PS3 a lil sooner than I thought. I wouldnt be shocked if the NBA does this as well. END THE LOCKOUT!!!!!! The MLB and NHL is already doing this.

Gotta love technology. Direct TV is PISSED!!