Monday, February 20, 2012

MTV's TOP 5 Hottest MC's


So last night on MTV2 the Hottest MCs in the game concluded with the remainder top 5. I dvr'd this shyt knowing the list would be blogged everywhere and posted..with that said.. check em out..



Get More: Music News


#5 Lil Wayne



Get More: Music News


#4 Nicki Minaj



Get More: Music News


#3 Kanye West



Get More: Music News


#2 Drake and #1 RICK ROSS

I ehh.. no 2Chainz on this list jiii shocked me.. serious.. I guess MTV care about sales but I think he movement has been strong.. Drake at #2.. ehhhh.. Kanye coulda had that spot in my OPINION.. Lil Wayne on this list.. I.. ehhh.. I'm not a fan so I guess I can't REALLY comment.. people buy his shyt.. props to em.. Nicki Minaj damn near coulda been #2..she is still doing big things.. Jay shoulda been over Wayne IMO.. BUT shouts to Rawse.. he deserved it.. dunno WTF this MTV crew talking about.. but end of the day.. it keeps us all talking..